Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Mind = Canvas


I had an idea of what to put in this blog - that your mind is canvas that gets wiped clean in the night.

Now you can put whatever you like on there. Which is why putting positive thoughts in your head is so necessary. And making having fun for yourself is so important. As we did when I was at a photo shoot recently.

It was such a buzz, I had a brilliant day and met some really awesome people.

It was my first time at a shoot.

And even though it was really cold, just the fact that we were all working together towards the same goal felt so good it was like wearing a warm cloak.

We were  all enjoying to make the event work and the energy was summoned from within us, butt it came out and hopefully they show in the photos!

It was a library shoot, so I'm not sure where, or even if, the pictures will be used if ever, but it was a fantastic experience to work so closely with other people who were all so positive.

It was a fabulous day and I look forward to doing it again. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment