Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 June 2017

IFly Review!

Sorry I haven't written for a while. Things have just been crazy here!

You know the one. When everything's happening you have no time yet when nothing's happening you have all the time in the world. Or it feels like it. I will make effort to post every Wednesday as I attempt to do. I've not been that good  at it but I do promise to try!

Sorry!

Last Friday I went out with someone I'm employing as my PA who's awesome. It was an amazing night and one that I hope will continue!

On Tuesday I went to IFly in Basingstoke which is just phenomenal. They really do cater for everyone - people in wheelchairs included. It was so freeing and so incredible.

I was a little nervous and apprehensive in the morning - wondering how it was going to play out.

I soon realised.

We all got into a blue all in one suit

Two guys came in with us to the wind tunnel. They were strong and muscular.

They wheeled us in our wheelchairs right to the bench that we had to wait on until our turn.

I was 2nd in line!

It just felt incredible in the air and it was all too soon that one came back to reality.

But it was super and we went up to the top of  the wind tunnel and I never wanted to come back down!

If it's affirmed anything for me, it's how much I'd love to do a real skydive and I will definitely be going again for this experience.

Steph

XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment