Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 February 2017

That's What I Love - stream of coinciousness

How many times have I dreamt about this? Sleeping under a bouquet of stars! They're so beautiful. Really stunning tonight. I focus on one - I don't know it's particular name, just decide it's a lucky one. It's towards the west so it's one of the last lights before the sun overrules them. It's always glorious watching the sun rise. And just that excites me as I have no idea what the day may have in store.
There are so many things that could happen. I could meet someone new, I could try a new taste and really enjoy it or stick to what I know. There are so many possibilities and no matter what I do, I won't be letting myself down. That's what I love. I'd much rather be doing something than sitting back. Sitting back entails thoughts of 'Wish I could' and anyone who knows me knows that I am a doer. I'd much rather be, than have regrets of not doing anything.

*Hey! I hope you liked that! I've been awful at posting things lately! Just had a lot going on!

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment