Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 November 2016

About how I feel and My List!

My life takes a lot of effort. People don’t realise that I wake up really early in order to get ready for the day ahead. I like waking up in the dark because the day is still unfolding but it does get boring.

Actually, I’ve been told that I’m not under-achieving in life.

Life is hard for everyone at the minute and I am no exception.

 It’s just so hard because I don’t really fall under a category. I can use my mind. There’s nothing wrong with that.

I’m a wheelchair user so have functional mobility problems but that’s it.

I love to read. In fact I am part of a book group which meets up every month to discuss whatever book we have chosen.

A good friend of mine reminded me of my optimistic nature when I reached my lowest ebb earlier this week. That really helped. It reminded me that I am a positive person and that this feeling of despondency is temporary and won’t last.

I need changes to occur to keep my optimism up. I’m a bit flummoxed by aall the changes that are going on around my life right now.

I feel this is a good point in which to share with you My List! It is a personal list of things which I am proud of totalling up at 14. This was a list I wrote before my 21st birthday so all these things were done before I was 21!

1.       Winning ‘secret’ history comp.

2.       Having ‘Written In The Stars’ published

3.       Singing ‘You In My Shoes’ at Open Mic Night

4.       Having a True Story published in Shout!

5.       Having poems published

6.       Having a short story published

7.       Graduating

8.       Having ‘Because’ recorded as a demo.

9.       Winning the lyric comp with Disney

10.   Writing the happiness blog

11.   Writing my own blog

12.   Winning poetry award

13.   Handing my lyrics to Danny Jones/CD to Tom Fletcher

14.   Getting ‘Wish I Could’ demo recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment