Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Don't Stop!


Don’t ever stop doing what you’re doing, because someday you’ll realise that whatever it is that has since stopped, changed you for the better.

We all have that turmoil when something changes, and in the end it’ll work out for the best. You just have to keep going, and there may be blocks in the road that force you to take a new route and that’s not a bad thing. It may and probably will feel scary but if you never try you’ll never know.

You’ve just got to believe in life and trust that it will work out for the better. Whatever will be will be, and whatever happens the choice is in your hands.

You control how you react to ANY situation, whether the fact that you take a deep breath for a few seconds before reacting, as I am trying to do, or initially react in a negative manner is up to you. If you have a negative mindset, this initial reaction is likely to be the case. It is up to you to change that, if you want, because no one else can do that for you. Don’t we all want to live more happy, fulfilled lives?

If you can take the time to think before you react, it’s going to be better for everybody involved.

‘People are doing their best from their level of consciousness.’ This was said by Deepak Chopra and I hold tight to this quote whenever anyone says anything I’m not happy with. If they are trying to offend me, I just rise above it because I am bigger than that and obviously I have gotten so high that they are trying to claw me down. Though what they say may hurt and have me feeling low for a few days, I will rise again. Like a phoenix from the ashes, to use that old metaphor!
 
Steph
 
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment