Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 December 2015

'The Lie'

V1:
Beam your light through this darkness
Your love shelters me like a blanket
It covers us both and keeps us safe
I never ever thought you'd want to throw it away
This is until you say

Chorus:
I don't think my love can pour
Out devotion like before
I've come as far as I can go
On this ride called the lie
I can't love you anymore
Cos I don't feel the same as before
I've come as far as I can go
Down this road called the lie

V2:
Now I'm waiting all alone in the dark
Without your love to shield my heart
Without you this world seems so cold
And there's no one around to show me home
It's all from those words you let show
(Repeat Chorus)
M8:
I thought we still had a shot
Whether going for it was worth fighting for or not
I don't know and I guess I never will
Cos you paused your breath and stood still
And then you said
(Repeat Chorus).

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment