Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 October 2015

Halloween Update!

Update - The radio show is going out fortnightly on www.direction-radio.com at 11am on Wednesdays! I am really excited for you to hear it! If you missed the first one it is available here: https://www.mixcloud.com/DirectionRadio/the-helpful-pebble-show-show-1/

  I have been so busy lately and unfortunately I am having a writer's blip which means I can't write as much as I would like to of late. I have also been a bit emotional which hasn't helped with my state of mind. But as ever, I am sure that after I've had a bit of downtime, I will come back stronger!      

 I hope you have a great Halloween anyway! I will be staying in tonight, I dressed up yesterday when I went out but wasn't very scary! The best moment of yesterday happened when I put a plastic spider in someone's cup of tea! We do have some fun times!

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment