Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 March 2015

How To: Just Breathe

BREATHE

V1:
It happens every day
Might be huge but small in the way
It matters for that moment
It seems everything is frozen
But it's not
Take a brighter thought

Chorus:
And just breathe
Things go wrong
Just breathe
Life goes on
It's not the end of the world
So get a grip girl
Just breathe

V2:
Things will be Ok
Just hold tight to your dreams and stay
It's a merry go round
It can get you down
This life
Always try to stay in the light
(Repeat Chorus)
M8:
And I don't know
Where is my soul?
I just need to breathe
When the world is pounding me
When I need a release
Gotta remind myself to just breathe
Just breathe
Breathe.

This is a lyric I wrote to remind myself that it is beneficial. It always makes me laugh the first version of this I wrote because I wrote 'merry go wrong' instead of 'merry go round'!!!

It's hard when things go wrong. You just have to remember it's not the be all and end all. It's hard to do in tense situations but it is possible. It isn't what happens in life that we react to, it is our interpretation of what happens to us. So if we are downhearted when looking at a problem facing us it will drag us down whereas if you look at it with a brighter frame of mind you will find it easier to cope. Being open to all eventualities is also a good concept. You don't know why someone reacted as they have, you don't know why this has happened but it has made you stronger. Everything in this  world has the ability to weaken or strengthen you given how much time, energy and power you give it. You have the ability to decide to make it work for you or against you. Making it work for you might not be easy, you might have to change things up and never stop adjusting and readjusting. But the beauty of life is it never stands still, though it can feel like it at times. But keeping yourself busy is a good thing and means you don't get too caught up in your own head. For example, I write quotes in my Quote Books which is a good thing for the future too!

Hope this helps!

Steph

XxX

1 comment:

  1. Thats a lovely sentiment Steph, it reminds me of my younger self. Sometimes things happen in life and we scream and shout and blame ourselfs, when really we just need to step back and say you know what this could be worse. Im so glad that you are still writing and still posting, apolagies for being inactive and not commenting for some time. Life as always has a very annoying habbit of distracting us, your posts are a great inspiration and I thank you for that.

    Keep being awesome my friend

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete