Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 September 2014

How To: See That Life Is Working For YOU


We all think that what we do is boring in comparison to others. This is NOT true. Everyone has issues, greater at times and they are dealing with them the best way they know how to. Remember: 'People are doing the best that they can from their own level of consciousness.' - Deepak Chopra.

Life is working behind the scenes for you (one of my favourite sayings!), just because you don't have it right now doesn't mean you won't. Just appreciate what you have in your life right now, it may not seem like much but: 'The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.' Even if they are small things, at least they are not nothing. For instance, I appreciate my parents and everything they've done for me in the past now and I tell them I love them every night out of habit now. It feels good to know that when they are responding there is a smile on their faces! 

Things happen in their own time and why something has hopefully you will discover in time. Until your life catches up with you though, you may as well have a good time! When nothing's going on in your life, I know it's very hard to be patient, but just hold on and go with what life brings. 

Although finally my ramp outside has been built (YAY!), until I am able to get some transport (it's in social services hands) I am not able to get to work but when I do the world better be ready! And I know that right now it's just preparing itself! 

 - Steve Martin

Hope this has helped?!

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment