Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 July 2014

My GlossyBox Review

I got my first Glossybox today - and I was so excited when I opened it. It came in a Red Striped Box with a dark blue lid with white stars on it. Basically the US flag themed box. In there I got Carmex Lip Balm which I was running low on - I remember thinking that last night!



A gorgeous shade of blue nail polish - Color Club Glossy Seal. It's really pretty and would go great with these new clothes I have recently bought. It's an outstanding colour. One you don't find everywhere.



Tarte lights, camera, lashes the 4 in 1 mascara. The description reads - A US mascara hero with lengthing, curling, volumizing and conditioning properties for healthy, longer lashes. And it usually costs £19.50 for the amount I have! It does really define my eyelashes and adds length. There are no clumps either which I'm always nervous for when I try out new mascara.



Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd Mineral Lipstick which would normally cost £20. It's just my colour being in Ruby. It's a really good pigment which even lasted when I ate and when I put carmex over the top of it! I love my red lipstick and this is just fabulous!



ABSOLUTE New York Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer - now I don't wear eyeshadow very much - but I will test this out and I might wear eyeshadow more often because with a primer the colour should last! It does work but I'm not sure I applied enough colour to my eyelids.


Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment