Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 May 2014

'All Right'

I wrote this lyric to remind myself that life DOES work out if not always in the way I or other people plan. When you're stuck at a hurdle, it will seem impossible that it does. You've just got to always keep the faith that it will work out, if not in the way you'd expect.

Hope that makes sense! I hope you like the lyric anyway.

It's called: ALL RIGHT

V1:

Do you ever feel like you lost a chance?

There’s no way to heal a romance

Once the opportunity’s gone hey

Do you ever wanna run away?

Just scream out to the words they say?

I’m on your side I’ve been there

Chorus:

I can’t say I know what goes on in your life

Or in your pretty little mind

But I know things will work out all right

If they don’t you can blame me

But for now let’s just wait and see

Cos you know when the world feels like your enemy

It’s simply taking it’s time

To make everything all right

V2:

Do you ever feel like you can’t go on?

Can’t get five miles in this storm

Let me shelter you from the rain hey

Do you ever wish for things to change?

Then things start to happen and it feels so strange

Just open your heart and I will be with you

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

Doesn’t it sound funny?

But if there’s one thing honey

I would say you can’t be afraid

To make your move in this life

Cos soon it’ll be too late

And you’ll be reminiscing one night

Saying if only

I don’t want you to end up lonely

Take my advice

Just know it’ll be all right

(Repeat Chorus).
Copyright © 2013 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.
 
 
Thanks for reading,

If you'd like to have a go at putting music to this, you are more than welcome. But if anything is recorded or performed I need to know about it! You can either comment this post, tweet me (@steph_carfrae), leave me a comment on facebook www.facebook.com/TheRealStephCarfrae



or email me at stephcarfrae@yahoo.co.uk. If you’d like a ‘Lyric Your Name’ please contact me at the same places. Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon . Thank you for reading,

Steph

XxX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment