Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 March 2014

'I'm Back'

I wrote this when I got back from hospital. In stunted bits. I wrote the chorus 4 days before I wrote the verses because I just had no time! But I got thre eventually. Hope you like it.


Chorus:

I’m back

You thought I’d weaken in the sun

But I’m back

Back to being the one

I’m back

It didn’t take me long

I’m back

Because I am strong

 

V1:

Whatever’s hurting me right now

I know won’t stick around

With a little bit of faith

I know I can take

This situation down

(Repeat Chorus)

V2:

Whatever I’m crying about

I won’t remember a year from now

So they can wound me

But my heart will always be

Stronger  than who they are

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

Right now

Yes

I might be a mess

But I’m strong

I know how to hold on

I am here

And I’m making it clear

That

(Repeat Chorus)

 

Copyright © 2014 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.
 
 
 
If you'd like to have a go at putting music to this, you are more than welcome. But if anything is recorded or performed I need to know about it! You can either comment this post, tweet me (@steph_carfrae), leave me a comment on facebook www.facebook.com/TheRealStephCarfrae
 or email me at stephcarfrae@yahoo.co.uk. If you’d like a ‘Lyric Your Name’ please contact me at the same places. Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon . Thank you for reading,
Steph
 XxX
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment