Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 March 2014

How To: Feel Happy With What You Are Doing Right Now!

Everyone goes at their own pace. Where you are right now is where you need to be. If there’s somewhere you’d rather be or something you’d rather be doing, life is holding you back for a reason. It may not be clear right now why, but it’ll all make sense one day. And you’ll be so much stronger for when this ‘one day’ finally does come around. So don’t give up. I know it would be much easier to, but you can find the good in anything if you look hard enough. I’ve had my fair few scrapes throughout life but I’ve always held tight to the belief that it will get better. If you’re still waiting, you’re in the same position as me. You will get through it if you have a little belief. I don’t know what your situation entails, but I know how bad life can get and I’ve come through to the other side smiling. If you asked me how, I honestly don’t know.

If you feel insignificant, I’ve been there. It’s not a nice feeling. In this crazy world, it seems to be happy you have to matter. Newsflash, you do matter. Life would be at loss without you. Don’t you ever believe different. We are all here for a reason. The world needs you. I used to feel insignificant when I’d look to people who already knew what they were doing with their lives. But there was a reason. They were older than me. Their paths weren’t easy. But they made it through, maybe just to show that it was possible. Hardships only create stronger people. Those people who seem like they matter now, celebrities or what-have-you, will not be important in maybe as little as five years. Though they may have the hype around them right now, hype does not last and eventually it will die out. Don’t feel unimportant. You are important.

“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.” I bet you’ve heard that a million times, but it’s so true. 10% is not a lot, but how you react to it is everything. If you think positively, things will turn out better than you expect. If you expect it to be bad, it will bee. The world reacts to your thoughts. So the more positive thoughts you have, you will have less to trouble you in your life. Try thinking this way, cos if you never try you’ll never know. It isn’t an overnight realisation, but positive  thoughts will see you through.
 
*Hope this helps,
 
If you have any future suggestions for How-To Posts please leave them below, tweet me (@steph_carfrae), Like me on facebook and connect with me that way https://www.facebook.com/TheRealStephCarfrae, or email me @  
Thanks for reading!
 
Steph
 
XxX*

No comments:

Post a Comment