Powered By Blogger

Sunday 23 March 2014

How To: Cope When Nothing's Going Right

It’s like walking on a minefield, isn’t it? You don’t want to let anyone else know of the heartache. Perhaps you feel ashamed, or like you should be content in the life you’re being presented with at the moment. I know I certainly do. Sometimes that’s just the way life is. I just hold onto the fact that the future is unpredictable. Anything can happen in the next five seconds, let alone tomorrow! I always hold tight to the belief. The phone could ring any second, as when you’re in a public place, anyone could walk through that door. And it could change everything. Anything can.

Sometimes there are no road signs; you’ve just got to keep going to see the light ahead. You may hit barriers and be setback a while. You just need to know that you have the strength to power through this. Life is clever. It wouldn’t give you anything you can’t handle. We are all stronger than we know. Sometimes our stories take a turn for the worst, but you can power through and past it. It’s what makes your story so exciting. Because you had so many chances to give up, but you’re still here fighting. Maybe it was to prove to yourself or others that you’re strong and/or stronger than them. And look who’s victorious in that battle. You!

Things will only start picking up when you start believing in them. I don’t mean the wishy-washy believing, I mean believing with your whole being and character. For instance, I believe that life will work out for everyone. There is no time limit on this belief. I don’t know when it’s going to be all right for you, or me come to that matter, so I can’t promise it will work out immediately or in a week, it’s not possible to know. So let yourself believe in life, from there your life will become much more bearable. I can't promise anything, but give it a go for yourself or you will never know. If you just have this one belief, that the best is still to come, you can reach for the moon and dance among the stars.

I have a daily mood calendar. I tend to leave it on positive moods because when I wake up I’m confronted by: and so this is how I’m going to feel today. It doesn’t always work. But more often than not, it does. Try it out. Just print or handwrite some positive emotions/moods and stick to your wall/in your work file or anywhere you’ll see it most often. Hopefully every time you see them you will smile and be inspired.

Hop this help,

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment