Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 February 2014

'Only You'

This is a romantic lyric that I actually wrote at school! All those years ago! I think it was an imagined scene at the time, which played out before my eyes quite a few times sadly. I really hope you like it and find it relatable! Please let me know in the comments below

(if you don't have a google+ account you can sign up for one here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2Fe-11-151edb4286bbcd713966c0641a3d6-77f5ca5099cd325ce91343f5f9d1eb34fc4aed38 Now you can comment on my blogs and my videos!)
You can catch part 1 of The Story Of Steph here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os5wFPBcHIQ&list=UUkoz1yev_apPjE8XcVrjyjA
The Story Of Steph Part 2 went up today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYOUsZqG7EI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUkoz1yev_apPjE8XcVrjyjA
My FYI:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoCgTL1XGT0&list=UUkoz1yev_apPjE8XcVrjyjA
And you can view the others too! Be sure to like them and comment them! Thank you!

Anyway, the lyric this week is called:

ONLY YOU

 

V1:

My hopes and dreams are on a knife edge

She walks in the room and you forget

That I am even here

No point in crying tears

You won’t even notice

She don’t even care

Looks right through you like you’re not even there

I try concentrating on my work

But the pain is searing and starting to hurt

You don’t even notice

 

Chorus:

This is tearing me apart

These feelings that I have in my heart

For you ooh yeah only you

This is tearing me down

Shredding me to the ground

I know I shouldn’t but I do

Have feelings for you only you

 

V2:

My fears and nightmares are coming true

Cos staring at her is all you seem able to do

Look at me remember who I am?

The one who really cares about you shake my hand

You’ve played a good game

Can’t believe you’re gonna throw this away

But I guess it’s your choice

You don’t choose the sound of my voice

You’d rather chase after something

You’re never gonna win

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

And if you could see me

In the way I want you to

They’d be no crying baby

No tears on my pillow tonight

But you’re tearing me apart

These feelings that I have in my heart

For you I know you wouldn’t like me to

You’re tearing me down

Shredding me right to the ground

I know oh I know I shouldn’t but I do

Have feelings for you

Only you

You.

 

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

If you'd like to have a go at putting music to this, be my guest! If ever you record it or would like to play it in public please email me at:

Thank you for reading,
 
Steph
 
XxX 

No comments:

Post a Comment