Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 December 2013

'Emotional Rollercoaster'

Now I wrote this when I was 16-17. I heard being sung in the voice of Mariah Carey. I hope yo like it! Comment on this post/Email me (stephcarfrae@yahoo.co.uk)/tweet me (@steph_carfrae) if you'd like to have a go at putting some music to the lyric.


EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER

 

V1:

You had me feeling things I’d never felt before

But you didn’t want my love back then so no more

Will I surrender to your beckon call

I wanted you to be there to catch me when I fall

But you never were

And now I want you to know how much it hurts

 

Chorus:

You took me baby

On the emotional rollercoaster

Now you’re telling me you want to be closer

But baby you deserve a seat on the ride

I’ll wave to you and say goodbye

Have fun on the emotional rollercoaster

 

V2:

You had me dreaming of you every night

Still working out why we weren’t right

But never again will I stand at your demand

Come on baby I need more of a man

You were never that guy

So I feel it’s my time to fly

 (Repeat Chorus)

Look in my eyes

In years gone by you would have found devotion

But now I want you to see

All the pain and heart ache you caused me

Take a seat on the ride

I can’t promise you’ll be all right

Oh-oh emotional rollercoaster

I want you to see how you hurt me

It’s your turn and though I know your heart burns

This is something you need to go through

Cos the pain you cost me has taught me to

Never again fall for you.

 

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

 
Hope you enjoyed that!

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment