Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Something I have to say...

Sorry....the 'Room 101' will resume next week...email me your suggestions for that: stephcarfrae@yahoo.co.uk

But I have to say...today has not been the best day for me but just because of that; it doesn't give me the right to take it out on anyone else. I've had a good, long think about how my actions affect others, and though it may not seem like much at the time it all adds up. Your actions might not take hold of a situation right away but they will take their toll. There's a lot that goes on in this life that is out of our control, so when it is just try your best. Keep your temper, or just don't say anything in certain situations because as long as you can be in control you can make it easier on those around you.

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment