Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Room 101: Saying It's Just One Of Those Days

Maybe I’m the only one this gets to. Let me know. People saying “it’s just one of those days. “ Because it’s not. It might be better tomorrow so don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself. You’ll never get this time back. And if you never take a risk, how will you ever know? It’s the decisions we make today that shape out tomorrows. You’ll never have a moment that’s passed in your life again. So just face life with all the optimism you can muster at a particular time because you won’t get it back. At times, of course, it can be just one of those days, of which I have quite a lot, but I just keep believing tomorrow will be a better day and it almost always is!

If you have a topic for me to discuss or a suggestion for room 101 please email me at: stephcarfrae@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for reading,

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment