Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Have no regrets!

It's quite difficult to write new stuff in here as every week I write another blog @ www.yourhappinessfactor.net . I have been thinking recently what I would tell my younger self if I had a time machine to go back in and whisper into my childish ear and it'd be:


Have no regrets. The only you regret when you’re older are regrets you have from when you’re younger and had the opportunity to do them. The things you look back at and wish you had done in the future could be the things you have the chance to do now. So try not to leave regrets in your path so take every chance while you can.

Even if everyone tells you not to, if you're feeling it, do it anyway. (As long as it isn't illegal etc.) Even if it  turns out to have been the wrong choice, at least you'll be able to look back and say 'It wasn't right, but I had a go.' This does not stand for everything though. Don't pressure people into doing what they don't want to. Because, at the end of the day, while they could really damage their bodies if they get addicted to something, the blame will always fall on your doorstep. Your body is under your control,  what you do with it is up to you, don't let other people rule you or rule other people. They might feel that they don't have a choice if you behave in such a controlling manner. Because everybody has backstory's, as I say again and again, you can never know what's going on behind the closed door of their private lives. They may appear to be all smiley, all happy but more often than not, this is just a show.

If you have any questions about this post, previous posts etc. please let me know in the usual ways (either by leaving a comment below or on twitter (@steph_carfrae) and I will be happy to answer them. If you have any topics that you'd like me to discuss please let me know in the ways indicated above! Thank you for reading,

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment