Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Quick Update: Smile For Strangers

I'm running a scheme for Make A Wish Foundation UK 'Smile At Strangers'. You can help out by buying a  top here: http://734759.spreadshirt.co.uk/ . Remember it's only the 'Smile At Strangers' tops where the money will go to charity! The others are my designs. It is totally my scheme so you will not find the link on the Make A Wish website. The money I get from sales will go completely and utterly to Make A Wish Foundation UK.

I am so passionate about this scheme, because a smile can help lift a stranger out of a bad place, should they be in one. And smiling makes you feel great too! So please give it a go if you can, it only takes a second; you feel great and smiling burns calories! It will make everybody feel better. And it just might help someone.

If you've been affected by this, please don't be afraid to leave a comment below and/or tweet me (@steph_carfrae)

No comments:

Post a Comment