Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 July 2013

'One Thing'


 The thing is when I can't think of anything to say, I have something to retreat back to. Because I started this blog as a platform for my lyrics, I can go back to that anytime! II hope  you don't mind. I wrote this a few years ago and my best friend at the time, thought it was based on a particular memory but it wasn't. I'll include the picture from which my friend thought it was based and see what you think! So here's the picture:

 
ONE THING .x.

 

Outro:

There is one thing

One thing

 

V1:

So you turned around

Looked me in the eyes

I fell to the ground

You had me hypnotised

So you took me home

And took care of me

As if I had broken bones

And made me be all that I can be

 

Chorus:

There is one thing you should know

If it is not already showing

That I will love you relentlessly

No matter if you don’t love me

There is one thing you should know

That I will never let you go

One thing you should know

That I love you from the bottom of my soul

 

V2:

So what you don’t see me that way?

Don’t mean you can’t

Just the sight of you makes my day

I know that you can

(That you can)

So you look at me

And my heart stops beating

I find it so hard to believe

That you can’t see what I need to breathe

Is you

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

I can’t stop loving you

So don’t make me try

I want you

To be by my side

Night and day

And hear me when I say hey

(Repeat Chorus).

 

 
Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

So do you agree with my best friend? I'd love to know.

As ever, if there's anything you want me to write about (a personal problem [without names] or a public issue) that  you wish to get my opinion on or my experience of please comment below or tweet me (@steph_carfrae) thanks. You can contact me in these ways to let me know if you agree with my best friend too! Thanks 4 reading,

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment