Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Narrow-Mindedness


Your state of mind is very important for a happiness principle. If you are close minded and only consider your priorities as important then they probably won’t work for you. Narrow-mindedness can become a way of life and you need to realise what is happening before it’s too late.  There is a lot that goes on in other people’s lives - not just your own. My family had had a tough week with unprecedented circumstances  and when my sister came over they thought it would be a relief – but she only took her temper out on us – which she has apologised for, so I’m no longer angry with her for unloading her crap on us but it would be nice to have a little bit of perspective. So that’s the advice I have to give: just remember to put everything in perspective. Now of course her things were important but nowhere near as important as my health which was hanging in the balance at the time. But it was important to her. So I can understand. I do understand.
 
Steph
 
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment