Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 July 2013

5 Principles To Happiness

1. Consider Others Feeling
(If they've had a hard day offer to do something for them, even a tiny thing can make a huge difference)

2. Smile For Strangers
(You pass strangers every day, for one second sometimes longer, so give the a smile you never know what someone's going through and a smile could be all they need to lift them out of  dark place)

3. Be positive - not easy, but possible.
(The positives in things won't always be obvious, but they will be somewhere, maybe buried deep within a situation but as you go through these situations they will shape your personality)

4. Try en against the odds
(If you don't try for anything, no one will feel sympathy when you lose it all whereas if you do try it's n 'if' it gets taken away and if you try you deserve it much more than those people who don't. How do you expect to get anywhere in life if you don't try?)

5. Believe in yourself.
(This is the most important on this list. If you don't believe in yourself you are grounded. But you don't need to be. I only believe in myself because I have conformation from others. I had a 21 book, full of beautiful messages from my friends and celebrities (Carrie Hope Fletcher and McFLY) in there and I asked my closest friends when I was 16 to do a Q&A about me and my life. I look at these things when I am feeling low about myself or just need a cheer up!)

As ever, if anything in this post has touched  you please comment thepost below or tweet me (@steph_carfrae). If anything has stricken you that you would like me to talk about (or attempt to) leave me a comment or tweet me.

Thank you for reading,

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment