Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Live For The Moment






 I'm up for taking chances. You never know where they could lead you. It could be a detour from the path you're on, but you'll never get back to this moment. So please appreciate it and live for moments because memories are just a series of highlighted moments. This is why taking chances are so important. Unless you take the chance, you never know where it could take you. So I try to take every chance that comes my way - because what if tomorrow doesn't come? And if tomorrow does come - you could trek off in a new direction and it could be the right direction for you. I'm not saying it will be - but if you don't take that chance you'll never know!
 
Thanks for reading! If you'd like to suggest a topic - any topic - for a future post feel free to comment or tweet me (@steph_carfrae). Thank you!!
 
Steph
 
XxX

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment