Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Don't Wanna Leave

Make the most of everything in your life. Take every opportunity life offers you cos you never know when it will be too late. I've got about a week left at this university....and it will be so hard to say goodbye to my independance and of course all the wonderful people I've had the pleasure of knowing. But I am ready for the next chapter now. At least I think I am. I always knew it'd have to come to an end, but I never expected it so soon! But that's the way it is. Everything has it's time and ending. So even if you're going through a rough time in your life at the moment it will pass. Maybe not in  the near future but everything does have a time limit. Unfortunately, mine is running out in this place. I will take every opportunity it has left to give me. I'll only go away with good memories. I could not be more thankful for that. Every experience has been a lesson and I've learned a lot about myself.




Thanks for reading. As ever, if you have any comments feel free to leave them below or tweet me (@steph_carfrae) or any suggestions for future weeks. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you!

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment