Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 April 2013

I Am Proud

Everyone needs a moment to let out their pride. Do it when you're alone. If you do it when you're with people you may seem boastful or just plain arrogant. And we wouldn't want that!

Just take 5 minutes out of your day, perhaps before bed to think or say out loud:

I am proud of myself.

Think of what you have done during the day that you're thankful for or proud of yourself for.

I am proud of myself for dealing with (said situation) like that.

I am thankful that the sun was shining today!

Hey, I am thankful to be alive!

Because every barrier that stands in your way, you will make it through, it may take a while but you will get there. Always believe in yourself. You never know what's possible until it's achieved. So believe in your dreams. They may not come true, but that's Ok, because they are constantly changing and you will find a way of making it possible if it's meant to happen.

Thank you for reading! As ever, if you do have any suggestions for me to cover in future posts, or if this has stirred a response in you don't be afraid to let me know via twitter (@Steph_Carfrae) or in a comment beneath. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment