Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 March 2013

7 facts about me & 'Interruption'

I only dislike people if they give me a reason to.
I pride myself on being a positive character.
When I have a lot of things on my mind, I tend to be grouchy
I sometimes write lyrics based on dreams
I like all kinds of music, as long as the lyrics are good
I am a huge McFLY fan
I want the world to know, while the world is not perfect, it is fabulous and we are so lucky to breathe this air.

7 facts about me. I hope you found them interesting. Any comments/disagreements you have are more than welcome in the comments as is any critque of my lyric which will follow. As always, please comment, tweet (@steph_carfrae) or leave me a comment on facebook with suggestions of what subjects to cover in coming weeks!

It's called:
INTERRUPTION

 

V1:

I am talking with you

Trying to shield your view

From the truth

You are a bright light that shines

And I’m trying to keep you from my mind

But you’re never far behind

 

Chorus:

I can’t stop thinking about you

Can’t stop seeing you in my dreams

But when I prepare to admit

Someone walks in

Ruins the atmosphere with an interruption

Throttles my blood with a key distraction

I can’t stop praying that you love me too

Can’t stop believing that this dream will come true

 

V2:

I am sitting in the room

Only a few metres from you

Wondering how I’ll ever say the truth

On a cloudy day you are the sunshine

That pokes a head through making me smile

You make the gloom worthwhile

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

Someone always

Your girlfriend I should know

How to get you alone

To say hey I never thought I’d feel like this

But baby you are my accomplice

And I need you

Cos I love you

Oh yeah

(Repeat Chorus).

 

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

I hope you liked that and you are more than welcome to attempt to put music to it if you are inclined. Just get in contact with me through the details given above if you do! Thank you.

Steph

XxX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment