Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Sorry it's late!

I had a fabulous birthday and birthday party. It was amazing - I got to go in a limo for an hour with a few friends - which was awesome. Champange on hand. Then the party was awesome. My DJ was fab. At the end we all had a bit of a dance and it was really special - the people who mean the world to me in one room dancing their hearts out! I have the best friends in the whole world and I don't mean just those who showed up to my 21st. Some of my other great friends had work commitments, were ill or some had a tournament in Birmingham. My friends got me some awesome presents including a really expensive lipstick!

I was really emotional on my birthday. That was mostly because I got to read my long awaited 21  book! It was a real eye-opener for me. I never knew I inspired people. I had gotten celebrities (McFLY and Carrie Hope Fletcher) to write in there for me, so their entries made it extra special for me! Carrie was so sweet, Danny, Dougie, Tom and Harry's entries were just incredible! I must thank them if I ever get to meet them again. All my good friends had also written in there, and it means so much to me that people would take time out of their busy lives to leave me a note (sometimes essays!) but I am thankful to everyone who took the time for me. It really means a lot. Thanks a million guys!

I had an awesome time turning 21! If you played any part throughout the weekend, thank you so much, I could have not asked for more!




Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment