Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 February 2013

'She's Not There'

Thought I'd go back to my roots today! I hope you like this particular lyric. I wrote it when I was 17, along with a series of lyrics about this particular person. Often based on dreams I had had as well as reality, this lyric is one of my favourites that I have ever written!!
It's called: SHE’S NOT THERE

 

V1:

He asks you to go with him

To a premiere or stay the night in

Either way you expect her to be there

And you think oh yeah maybe I can ruin her hair

 

Chorus:

But then she’s not there

And you look at him in total despair

Cos you really love him

Is this some kind of win?

 

V2:

He asks you to stay

At a local hotel or his place

Either way you expect Miss Hot Shot to be there

And you think oh yeah for her I’ll make him not care

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

He calls you over to his place

You can tell there’s something strange about his voice

Either way you always expect her to be there

And then he’ll forget you’re there and that you really care

Yeah yeah yeah

(Repeat Chorus)


Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

I hope you liked that. If you'd like to put music to it, I have no objections. Just let me know. Twitter: steph_carfrae , leave me a comment on here , or hit me up on facebook! Thanks.

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment