Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Life is too short not to...

So take the risk.
It doesn't matter if it ends up in a bad situation. You can deal with that later. Just live in the here and now and don't worry about what others say. I had this with my mum and sister, I thought they never understood me, could never see the good in what I did but I don't care anymore. I'll just do what I have to, to make myself happy and I implore you to do the same. We're all selfish creatures, whenever we cross another's mind it's because that person wants to know what you think of them. No one ever thinks of you without this ulterior motive.

You can't fail if you try...the real failures are those who never attempt to even try something. I'm glad that when something's "a fail" people talk and joke about it because at least they are accepting themselves and that they can't do everything. For instance, I tried sailing. I am the least sporty person you could ever meet, but I gave it a fair go. In the end, it didn't work out, but I'm glad I tried it. It may have been the sport I excelled in. Unfortunately it wasn't, but I don't see it as a failure on my part. I gave it a go, and I'd rather try something than never know.

I'm a risk-taker.
Don't be boring.
Give it a go.
You never know what could happen.

Thank you for reading. Honestly, it does mean so much to me. Leave me comments or tweet me (@steph_carfrae) topics you'd like me to cover in a future post. And smile, because you deserve to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment