Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 December 2012

Trying

So, Christmas was good. I wasn't as happy or excited for it as I have been in the past. Circumstances made me unhappy over the period, the likes I won't bore you with. But I believe (another addition) that if you strive to be happy all year round and making others happy, you need some down time and it's just unfortunate that my 'downtime' happened to fall alongside Christmas. I tried to be happier, but for reasons I won't outline, I was not and I could not bring myself up from the low I'd sunken to.

So this is gonna be a blog on trying. It doesn't matter the outcome, whether it works or not at least you've tried. You've given whatever it is that's troubling you a go, and though you might not suceed in your chosen thing to give a try, at least you will know. Until you've tried everything in the world, nothing is impossible. That is what I believe (yet another addition) cos if you've never tried, you never know. It could be the field you excel in. So whatever it is, whether it is like in my case trying to be happier, I know all I've gotta do is shift my perspective and remember everything that I'm thankful for. It can be anything, really, whether it's getting onto a football team or loving someone, if you never try you never know. And we've all made fools of ourselves when trying something new that wasn't right, but you never would've known if you hadn't tried it. I will repeat my experience of telling this boy that I liked him, because if I never told him, I never would've known. If I hadn't tried, put my heart out on the line if you will, I never would've known how he felt.

Trying will sometimes leave you wishing you hadn't, because people might laugh at you or something, but at least you will know if it is possible. And if it's not, it's an experience in your life, and you will be thankful one day that you did it.

So, as this is my last post of 2012 I want to wish you all a simply spectacular 2013, may all the wishes you make on New Years Eve come true.




As ever, comments for the next topic I cover on here can be expressed on twitter (@Steph_Carfrae), facebook or comments below. Thank you for reading.

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment