Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 December 2012

It just annoys me

Listening to One Direction's song 'Loved You First' and it just really got to me. Cos surely a guy should just make his move rather than saying 'It should be me!' Cos honestly what have you got to lose? Ok, there's the threat of rejection but you shouldn't be scared of it. Fear of uncertainty - everyone has that so that is hardly an excuse. What if there is no tomorrow? What if there is no future? (As my tragic screenplay I am writing explores!) And at the end of the day, at least you'll know where you stand. I hope this doesn't scare any guys off me (if any guys were/are into me, which I doubt)
I have done this and made a complete t*** of myself, but I am so glad I did it now. It's probably the best thing that happened to me. And I didn't lose face. If anything, I gained more respect from him for being truthful. And I totally understand about having to get to know someone first, that goes without saying, but when you know that someone well enough why not?



Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment