Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 July 2012

'Behind The Scenes'

I wrote this a few years ago. It's about loving the person for who they are underneath. I hope you like it.

It's called: BEHIND THE SCENES

V1:
There’s an image and it’s fading out
There’s a person and she’s melting into the background
There’s a sense of hope in the air
Maybe it’s crazy but it’s because you’re there
And oh don’t make her dreams end
No you can play the role of her hero

Chorus:
Behind the scenes
I see what you want no one to see
When the curtains close
You stand with a million roses
Behind the scenes
I see you so incomplete
When the curtain closes at your feet
I feel your heart beat
Inside of mine
Ooh inside of mine

V2:
There’s a girl waiting on the sidelines
Wondering if you will ever see her the way she wishes to be seen
But you don’t not at the moment no no no
She’s just the girl hanging around at the end of the show
And ooh you could crumble her dreams swo easily
No you can break her into tiny pieces
(Repeat Chorus)
M8:
Oh baby
No when you gonna see?
Behind the scenes
Yes that girl is me
I see all of you and I know it’s what I need
You’re standing there so incomplete
Let’s see if we can change that baby
I don’t know but it’s worth a shot
Baby I don’t care if we make it or not
I just wanna be with you close to you
I just need you to tell me you want it too.

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

I hope you liked it. Comments are welcome, as always!

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment